To our member credit unions, we provide legislative advocacy, regulatory support, training and staff development opportunities, networking, and business support services.
In conjunction with a variety of strategic business partners, the Association develops, markets and provides members with access to affordable back-office support products and services. The Association remains committed to its mission of assisting credit unions in any way possible with improving their overall level of service to members and Vermont consumers.
- AVCU Announces Grants for Smaller CUs to Attend 2015 GAC ... read now
- DFR Commissioner Donegan Tours Credit Unions ... read now
- NEFCU Acquires Health One CU, Expands into Michigan & Ohio ... read now
- VSECU Receives National Award ... read now
- Gov. Shumlin Ends Single Payer Healthcare Plan in Near Term ... read now