To our member credit unions, we provide legislative advocacy, regulatory support, training and staff development opportunities, networking, and business support services.
In conjunction with a variety of strategic business partners, the Association develops, markets and provides members with access to affordable back-office support products and services. The Association remains committed to its mission of assisting credit unions in any way possible with improving their overall level of service to members and Vermont consumers.
- CU Parity Bill Ready for President's Signature ... read now
- NCUA Forming Working Groups on Two Top CU Issues ... read now
- 68th Annual Meeting Discount Packages to Rise Less Than 8% ... read now
- CMG Announces 2015 Protection Webinar Schedule ... read now
- European Parliament CU Interest Group Launched ... read now